Breaking News
recent

ORDERED CHAOS EPISODE 3

*ORDERED CHAOS*

*EPISODE 3*

Room 317 Alvan hall....

*Sunday morning.... 8:30 Am*

*CJ* : (Angry).....This guy nah bastard oh...

*Chika* : Who come be the bastard this morning?

*CJ* : Nah Louis nah....the guy carry my Shoe go Church and him no tell me....and nah that same shoe I wan wear go church now.....mtchew...

*Stanley* : See, the guy don go flex your shoe be that nah....shebi nah St Peters I'm go?

*CJ* : Yes nah!....

*Stanley* : mtchew.....that Louis no dey hear word....nah woman go kill that boy...

*CJ* : I swear!..... E sure for me say na because of woman, Im wear my new Air Jordan..... Shoe wey me sef never wear before?.... Mtchew....I tire for that guy life oh!....

*Emeka* : ( comes in from the bathroom all wet and drops the empty bucket near the door)....Una, good morning Oh!

*Chika* : Ehm..   Wey you?...Oga Emeka.. Abeg go fetch that water back for me....

*Emeka* : See this second year boy oh... You don't have respect for finalists?....was it me you asked "wey you"?

*Chika* : Oga Emeka .. Abeg abeg..... No use that one as excuse oh.. Just jejely go fetch my water for me..

*CJ* : Oga Emeka.... You sef, your case tire person oh....every time, you go use person water, you no go wan fetch am back....dey claim finalist....Ogbeni, go fetch Chika water for am...

*Emeka* : Ok, when I come back, I'll fetch it...you know I'm already late for church and I'm an usher....

*Chika* : Oga....no be today...me too I'm late oh and in fact I'm a deacon!....my pastor have been calling me since and I've been missing his calls....just go fetch my water make peace reign....

*Emeka* : why do you lack human feelings like this?

*Chika* : No oh..  When you were using my water..  You were showing me love abi...mtchew....Mr human feelings...

*Emeka* : God will judge you!...(takes bucket to go and fetch the water)

*CJ* : No mind am... If to say we no see am now, im for deny say Im no use the water...

*Chika* : he for even talk say, since when they born am, im never bath sef....mtchew.... Finalist oshi...

********†***********†******
Meanwhile after church service....

*Sunny* : Louis, so you no fit even give offering for church... See as you just dey misbehave...

*Louis* : I been no get change nah...make I kill myself?

*Sunny* : but you bin hold #100 with you...

*Louis* : So you expected me to give a whole #100 for offering.... One whole plate of food at Franco...guy, you na demon oh...

*Sunny* : So, you no fit give common #100.....guy, your case strong....

(Rita walks pass the duo....)

*Louis* : Nigga, I dey come....(walks up to the Rita).....Hi pretty.... I like your gown...

*Rita* : 😊.....thank you...

*Louis* : Awwnnn... And you have a great smile too...

*Rita* : thanks....

*Louis* : I'm Louis.... Engineering...

*Rita* : Rita....Biological Sciences...

*Louis* : I saw this gown on a Channel hosted runway event by a model named Jane Montreal..... I really love it....

*Rita* : wow!....you do know your girls fashion wear....

*Louis* : uhm...let's just say I'm attentive....besides, I have a younger sister I love so much....I was planning on getting one for her....

*Rita* : Awnnn.... And you're sweet too...

*Louis* : (Yes!...it's working Louis)..... Uhm....let's pass through Akpabio...I'm starving.... I wanna go to SUB....you care to join?

*Rita* : Uhm... If you don't mind... Maybe you'll tell me more about the Runway show....

*Louis* oh no, I don't mind....So you like fashion too?

*Rita* : yeah.....  Kinda but I'm not a freak....

(Conversation fades....goal achieved for Louis... And he couldn't give #100 for offering but can take a girl he doesn't know out.....)

*******†**********†********

Meanwhile at room 11 A....destiny Lodge, Hilltop...

*Kizito* : (exclaiming after dropping call).....Yes!....yes!

*Dele* : Nigga, you win Naijabet?

*Musa* : if im win im go tell you?....

*Kizito* : guys!.... You will not believe it!....Ifunanya just agreed to go out with me?

*Musa* : Say God!

*Kizito* : I swear..... I dey think of where I fit carry am go on Saturday now..

*Dele* : Carry am go Chitis nah....

*Kizito* : Jesus!....guy, why?.....after all these days of trying, the babe come gree, you come dey tell me make I carry am comot inside school....God forbid...I dey carry am go outside school...

*Musa* : E sure for me say Kizito go mess this date up...

*Kizito* : Guy, must you be so negative all the time?

*Musa* : No oh...I'm just being positive that you'll mess this up...

*Kizito* : I got an idea!....(picks phone to browse)

*Eze* : abeg make una dey thia they dream of girl....Kizito give me your phone make I check live score abeg...

*Kizito* : Guy, chill....I dey use am book movie tickets...😎

*Eze* : You dey carry am go Cinema?...

*Kizito* ... Yes...

*Eze* : wetin you wan go do for there?

*Kizito* : ( looks up slowly, shocked by the question)..... I wan go check my WAEC Results.... Idiot!

........EPISODE 4 dropping on your screen soon....

*......#ANTICIPATE*

*WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY*

*#EJIOFOR KINGSLEY

No comments:

We Love Comments, Please Comment Below

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.