Breaking News
recent

ORDERED CHAOS EPISODE 4

*ORDERED CHAOS*

*EPISODE 4*


Room 11A, Destiny lodge, Hilltop....

*6: 00 am*
*Dele* : But Nigga, why you dey treat this babe this way?....she dey fall for you and you ma dey fall for another....

*Kizito* : guy, see....this girl make sense and all but I no just like am....Ho Ha.. 

*Eze* : erm...Kizi...E be like say you get new message.... Nah from Sophia...

*Dele* : you see?...Ifunanya don ever send you message before?....

*Eze* : Jesus!

*Kizito* : wetin happen?..... Why you dey Shout?

*Eze* : (still looking at the phone)..... Adonbilivit!

*Kizito* : Nigga, chill nah...wetin you no believe?

*Eze* : Oga, this girl just sent you #2,000 airtime and asked you to use it and subscribe So that you could do your assignment....

*Kizito* : Shit!....I even forgot about the assignment...

*Eze* : Well, thanks to the bae....at least you have been reminded...

*Musa* : ( rushing out of the kitchen)..... Shii Nigga wait...you mean a bae just sent my guy airtime?

*Dele* : Nah Sophia nah....You know her....that girl wey dey Sociology and Anthropology.... Wey fair, fresh....wey ask us about Kizi on Monday....

*Musa* : Nigga, you must marry that girl!...

*Kizito* : guys, una see this girl wey una dey talk about ehn....I no get any atom of feeling for her..

*Musa* : Oh!.....but you get Compound of feeling for Ifunanya abi?

*Kizito* : I just love Ifunanya for who she is....she's just my type...

*Musa* : Fuck type Nigga....Sophia has got everything you need in a girl and she loves you... Guy, which bae fit spend on you for this Century?

*Dele* : Only your Mumsy!

*Musa* : Oga, you no like am but you dey chop her money....Ok....devil dey organize concert for you.....

*******†*********†*********

Biological Sciences

*2:45pm*

*Mr Agbo* : So, when you have a hard time getting up from  bed, it is called?

*Charles* : Dysnasia Sir!...

*Mr Agbo* : and can you explain yourself young man?

*Charles* : Clinomania, or Dysania as it is more commonly known,
causes sufferers to find it extremely difficult to get out of bed in the morning.
Clinomania, from the Greek clino (bed) and mania
(addiction) is literally an addiction to bed. Sufferers have an overriding need to be in bed regardless of their
responsibilities in the outside world. This can manifest in spending days at a time in bed potentially causing serious personal and health problems.
Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other anxiety
disorders can cause people to oversleep and avoid life’s
daily challenges however Dysaniacs feel the addiction pull them into bed regardless of the consequences.
Classified as an anxiety disorder Dysania sufferers wake readily enough, however they find the task of rising from bed
extremely difficult. The condition is commonly referenced when a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is
sought however neither condition is related nor thought to be reciprocal.

*Mr Agbo* : Excellent, Well done Charles!

*Mr Agbo* : can any other person give me another biochemical dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system?

*Ugochukwu* : (walks up to the lecturer and whispers in his right ear).....

*Mr Agbo* : Ok, so your class Rep tells me my time with you is up and you have another class.....is that right?

*All* : Yes Sir!..

*Mr Agbo* : ok, then....I'll collect my assignment the next time I'll have you...Class Rep, take note!....(walks out of class)

*Ebere*:( rushes to sit beside Charles)..... Charles, please can you explain that thing you explained earlier in class....is it dismantle or what?

*Charles* : (laughs)....It's dysnasia oh....not dismantle....😂😂

*Ebere*: Ok, anyhow... Just explain it again....

*****†***************†******

Room 317, Alvan hall...

*9pm*

*Stanley* : For your mind nah...you don cook food abi?

*CJ* : Whether you cook am abi you create am, I go chop am like that.....

*Chika* : CJ, They curse you?....Shebi you just dey come back from Udokanma now..   No be chow you go chow there...

*CJ* : No... That one no reach me... Na rice I chow no be swallow..

*Chika*: Oya bring garri, I don cook soup finish..   Bring garri make I do eba...

*CJ* : no wahala....

*Louis* : bring for two oh...

*CJ*  : See idiot wey dey Carry girl go SUB....you come room dey beg for soup wey no complete...  See as you just dey betray your destiny....

*Louis* : I sha don tell you my own...

*CJ* 😂😂😂😂.......if I no give you now, dem go talk say I don kill person....Chika, take...for me, you and Louis...

*Emeka* : Come, make una wise oh....as I just position here,you think say I dey pray?....Make my own Eba show oh...

*Chika* : An an...Oga finalist.... You dey beg?

.........Episode 5 coming soon

*.......#ANTICIPATE*

No comments:

We Love Comments, Please Comment Below

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.