Breaking News
recent

ORDERED CHAOS EPISODE 5

*ORDERED CHAOS*

*EPISODE 5*

Room 117, Awolowo hall....

*7:00pm*

*Blessing* : Babe, this one you're now wearing body spray....I thought you said it's for people with body odour....

*Rita* : You will not understand....

*Blessing* : you're going out on a date?....Oh my Gosh!

*Rita* : Haba!....Only you will ask, only you will answer!...

*Blessing* : Oya tell me nah so I'll stop guessing.... You're now forming abi?

*Rita* : Eke is your hobby!

*Blessing* : Ehn...leave it for me like that....Oya nah...

*Rita* : Na wa oh...see as your body just dey sweet you anyhow because of Amebor....

*Blessing* : Just tell me already...

*Rita* : Yes!....ha!....Louis is taking me out...

*Blessing* : Are you for real...Awwnnn... That's so sweet....

*Rita* : He said I should meet him at Chitis by 7: 45 PM....

*Blessing* : you mean the Louis you met at church right?

*Rita* : yeah....and if you see him sef....Charles has got nothing on him....He's cute, Intelligent, romantic and he's even a fashion conscious guy....just my type..

*Blessing* : Nah models una go just born full for house...fashion conscious guy plus fashionista girl...Nna see combo oh...

*Rita* : As in ehn....he's not even Charles' Class....my guy pass am by far...

*Blessing* : What do you mean?

*Rita* : Louis is in third year nah...he told me himself.... You know I can't date a first year guy nah....

*Blessing* : I trust you nah....Rita of life!...wait!..you said date?...have you guys started uhm...

*Rita* : Nah...we aren't dating yet.....but if he asks...I'll consider...

*Blessing* : Rita Rita.....bae of life.....!!

*Vanessa* : Oooh my God!....Can you girls just keep shut!... Others are sleeping... If you don't have anything better to do just....(interrupted)

*Rita* : Ehn ehn ehn ehn..... Sisi kpelebe....just hold it there... You think it's only you that can tackle somebody.... Alika Seven Up!....

*Vanessa* : Are you talking to me?...(stands up from her corner)

*Rita* : No oh.....It's your course Adviser....mtchew....you think you're the only finalist in the world abi?...

*Blessing* : Rita, calm down dearie.... It's past 7:30 already.... Go go....just go...

*Rita* : God just saved you this night nah....Azu okpo!....

*Vanessa* : Shebi you'll come back and meet me!....

*****†***************†******

Meanwhile at Room 317, Alvan hall.....same Time

*7:00pm*

*Louis*  : CJ, abeg make I borrow that your shoe nah...that Air Jordan..

*CJ* : Eheen, So now you know say you fit ask politely?....idiot....

*Louis* : Abeg nah...I dey comot this night?

*CJ* : where your Papa dey go?

*Louis* : I dey go Night class....

*Stanley* (raises head from under the blanket)..... Na wa oh...people dey lie sha oh...you dey go Night class with Air Jordan.... You dey perform?

*Chika* : People can lie!....Chisos!...Louis, you dey carry babe comot....just talk am Ho Ha...anybody go kill you?

*Stanley* : I tire oh....you just dey lie anyhow.... Dey make Devil feel like learner.....

*Louis* : Abeg CJ, nah me oh...

*CJ* : I know nah....your kind mumu no dey dey two....your own mumu carry award....

*Louis* : Nah because of shoe you dey yab me like this abi?

*CJ* : Ehn buy your own nah!....E fit pain you, just go withdraw buy nah....

*Chika* : As in ehn... E pass like that?....just withdraw and buy....very simple!

*Louis* : Abeg nah CJ....

*CJ* : Nigga, I no get your time, just carry am for top of wardrobe there....abeg tie the lace back oh...

*Louis* : I don hear you...

*CJ* : You dey give me voice on top my Shoe....

*Louis* : No nah....how can?

*CJ* : God save your Papa now....

*Louis* : Stanley, abeg you go borrow me that your white vintage shirt.....Chika abeg, I go borrow your watch too...

*All* : I don die!.....

********†*************†****

Room 11A, Destiny lodge, Hilltop....

*7:00pm*

*Eze* :Kizi.... Come carry this your Go TV remote wey you call phone wey dey make noise here. ..

*Kizito* : I sha know say my  phone better pass the igwe for your Village phone.... (Picks his call)...... Hello Sophia..... How you doing?

*Caller* : hello Kizi(in soft feminine Voice)... I'm not fine oh....I'm cold.....

*Kizito* : Are you serious?....anyer, I'm sorry...

*Caller* : I'm so cold Kizi, I wanna see you.... I'm coming to your house now, Dele gave me directions....

*Kizito* : what!....(cuts call)....That Modafuka!!


.....EPISODE 6 coming at you soon...

No comments:

We Love Comments, Please Comment Below

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.