Breaking News
recent

ORDERED CHAOS EPISODE 2

*ORDERED CHAOS*

*EPISODE 2*

Faculty of Social Sciences

*2:00pm*

*Dele* : Nigga, what's up nah?

*Kizito* : My man, I dey....(Shakes hands with dele)

*Dele* : You hear say results  don show?

*Kizito* : which one?

*Dele* : That GS wey be like English language nah....erm...wetin be the course code again sef....🤔

*Kizito* : you don check your own?

*Dele* : I just dey come from Notice board now....I get C...

*Kizito* : you know say you be fool?

*Dele* : wetin I do you now Kizi?.....I do bad thing tell you say results don show?

*Kizito* : just answer me... Shey you know?

*Dele* : know wetin?

*Kizito* : Say you be fool?

*Dele* Oya how?

*Kizito* :Good...  Oya now listen....you go notice board, you check your Reg No, you no check the course code... As you check your Reg No finish, you no even say make you check for your guy....e make sense?

*Dele* : I know say nah wetin dey pain you be that...mtchew....lazy Buffalo.... No go check your results by yourself.... (Walks away.....)

As kizito Walks towards the notice board to check his results, his thoughts are disturbed by a sharp but sweet feminine Voice...

*Sophia* : Kizito..... Hi..

*Kizito* : (Omo see change of voice to auto tunes nah
..lol).....Hey dearie... How are you doing?

*Sophia* : I'm good except for that extremely boring Sociology class we have by 3pm....that's what I'm waiting for....

*Kizito* : oh, its true sef....mtchew... I wish that man will sleep and never wake up...

*Sophia* : you're too kind....I wish He will just have amnesia and forget everything he's supposed to teach us and then get sacked by the school authority before dying in an auto crash....

*Kizito* : CHISOS!!!😳.... (This babe must be from marine kingdom, he thought)....

*Sophia* : C'mon, I'm just joking.... (Laughing)... I saw that in a movie

*Kizito* : (thinking to himself; you mean you saw when your mother, the Queen of the coast did it to somebody)....

*Sophia* : Anyways, congratulations..... I check your GSP 102 results for you....you got 78...

*Kizito* : You checked my results?

*Sophia* : yeah....and I said you just got A....congratulations...

*Kizito* (recovering from the shock of a girl having his reg number....)...... Yeah... Oh...thank you....but....how did you get my Reg Number?

*Sophia* : The day you asked me to  sign attendance for you in class....it was then I got it...

*Kizito* :...(Jesu!..... Some people can stalk oh.... And this girl is beautiful and Intelligent, I don't know why I just don't like her)...

*Sophia* : I'm hungry Kizi....I wanna go to Frenzy....you care to tag along?

*Kizito* : (hmmm.... Daughters of evil....you want me to come and pay for your food this afternoon... Kolework)......No oh....don't bother....I'm not hungry....

*Sophia* : No don't worry, the bills are on me.....(Rich kid nah)....I wanna take you out?

*Kizito* : Ehn!.....you say what?.....(thank you Jesus, you're the lover of my soul).....Oh, it's true.... I just remembered now that the next class....that Sociology is usually 2 hours....I need to fill myself till then....I will follow you...

*Sophia* : Are you seriously gonna go out with me?

*Kizito* : Shebi, it's to go and eat...I'll go nah...

*Sophia* : you're a darling Kizi....(holds him by the hand as they both go to SUB)...

*Kizito* : My dear.....you're the real darling!

Faculty of Agriculture....

*2:45 PM*

*CJ* : guy, why you dey do yourself this kind thing?

*Louis* bro, calm down now....she said she's coming...

*CJ* See, you gats carry me go Franco ref for all these stand wey I just dey stand since oh....Engine boy like you come here dey find Agric babe?....you're a prodigal son!....

*Louis* : Guy, nah all those wrestlers wey dey Engine nah Im you want make I follow?

*CJ* : Must you follow?.... You still dey first year Nigga....Calm down...your course nah five years...

*Louis* : ( signalling CJ, Shut up she don dey come)

*CJ* : Na she be that?....she no even fine sef....mtchew....

(Girl arrives scene)

*Louis* : Hi, you're Onyinye right?

*Onyinye* : yeah...is me..

*Louis* : I'm Louis, the guy from the UNN aspirants group chat....

*Onyinye* : Ok....

*Louis* : this is my friend CJ, he's my roommate too....he's in Civil Engineering....

*CJ* : (Comes closer to hug)

*Onyinye* : Sorry oh...I don't hug....if you want to greet, you shake me...

*CJ* : ( swallows hard....Shakes her hand)

*Louis* : So Onyinye, which course did you get?

*Onyinye* : they gave me Animal science....

*CJ* : ( Scoffs)

*Louis* wow!....that's a nice course....

*Onyinye* : (angry).... Are you mocking me?...

*Louis* : No oh.... I mean it...it's a nice course....my aunt studied it...

*Onyinye* : how much does your Aunty have now...

*Louis* : An an...how will I know?

*Onyinye* : but is she Rich?

*Louis* : I don't if would say so but I know she's comfortable....

*Onyinye* : Ok...

*Louis* : uhm.. Onyin...can we go for a walk ..?

*Onyinye* : my name is not onyi....it is Onyinye.... Don't short it for me...

*Louis* : ha!....Ok....

*Onyinye* : Which work are you talking about?..... Is there work in school for students?

*Louis* : I said walk.....walk...like let us take a stroll....

*Onyinye* : Why?

*Louis* : uhm....you know.... Just to get to know each other better....

*Onyinye* : Just be wakaring and be talking.... No oh....I did not have strength for that kind waka....I want to go to church now....

*Louis* : Ehen, can we at least just walk down to Chitis to get a cup of ice cream.....

*Onyinye* : No don't worry.... Just give me the money for my own ice cream... I'll use it and buy groundnut in front of my hostel....use your own and buy ice cream....

*Louis* : uhm....I don't have change.... The money is #1,000 bill....

*Onyinye* : don't worry, the women in front of my hostel there will have change.... They have Been there since morning....

*CJ* : Babe, I think I and my friend should go....we too we're going to church....

*Onyinye* : Ehen?.....which church?

*CJ* : Franco Ministries international....!!

...........SEASON 3 rolling in soon....

*........#ANTICIPATE*

*WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY*

*#EJIOFOR KINGSLEY*

No comments:

We Love Comments, Please Comment Below

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.