Breaking News
recent

FUTO Student Currently Releasing Maggots From Her Private Part At FMC Owerri

.
    A female student of imo state university University  (name and picture withheld) was few hours ago rushed to the Federal Medical Center Owerri over her sorry state of releasing maggots from her private part.
.
According to an eye witness, Mr Clinton Ofurum who was contacted, confirmed that the girl continued to release the maggots from her private parts even as at when he left the scene as she made a true confession of what transpired between her and a yahoo guy.
.
According to Mr Ofurum, the girl confessed on how she met a suspected yahoo guy who claimed to base in Malaysia. The guy who stopped her on her way to school for a lift, ended up wooing her for a sexual ecstasy.
.
“I met him on my way to school, he gave me a ride, instead of getting to my destination, we entered a hotel close to Obinze. He gave me N50,000 after sleeping with me for four days. I stole N100,000 from him because he told me how he made his money as a yahoo guy residing in Malaysia. God deliver me from this horrible sickness and I will not have sex again. instead, I will worship you till I die” –The troubled female student cried...
=================================
Please dear girls, be careful with the way you jump into a flashy car with a guy you dont know and in a twinkle of an eye, end up in a hotel room with him just because of money. Life is too precious for one to lose it to vanity!
.

No comments:

We Love Comments, Please Comment Below

Theme images by moorsky. Powered by Blogger.